"Dark Phoenix" rise

24 more excruciating days in the middle of nowhere.

How am I going to continue fighting? It's getting really tiring, especially when I'm virtually stuck alone in a room. Well, maybe it's just a phase and I hate phases.

These few days, I feel like my past self is trying to break out from that mental cage that I used years to create and strengthen - simply put: emo (or whatever you want to call it)

Is it all about pretending not to care, not to know, not to bother, in order for "us" to survive? If only the world wasn't defined like so centuries ago by make-belief rules, "traditional" thoughts and over-conservative mindsets, maybe our reality wouldn't seem as dim.

Being born isn't a crime... Why won't people understand that?

One day though, I'm hopeful that things would change...

It has to...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP