I'm a 22 years old free bitch, babies!!

Yes! I'm officially 22 years old as of 12 midnight and I'm actually not feeling that celebratory mood right now - probably because I'm exhausted from having so much fun with my beloved IS platoon (well, most of them at least) as seen in this photograph today (Well, technically yesterday...), singing the afternoon away (and probably because I'm suffering a really bad back ache).

But nonetheless, I'm going to enjoy my birthday by going out to celebrate, probably continue singing more like the songbird (or Baby Gaga) that I am and of course, edit yesterday's film and the upcoming films. Also, word shutter's first anniversary is round the corner so maybe, I'll do a full coverage of how I celebrated my 22nd year on this planet then, just like how I did for the TOY MUSEUM last year.

Stay tuned, yes? :D

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP