broylim Birthday ~22nd: LITTLE MONSTER~ PART 3: プレゼント + word shutter is ONE!!

Before I start...

word shutter is officially 
1 YEARS OLD!!

YES!! This is like my don't know which version of my personal blog but so far, I have no complaints blogging on Blogger because there's been so much improvements since the last time I blogged here way back when I was in lower Secondary. It's easy to use and extremely flexible in terms of customization so it really makes me feel like I own my own blog~

I shall take this opportunity to thank all my readers (even though I think most of them come here the One Direction album unboxing but still~ :D) for actually making me feel like the things I write are relevant - especially my CD packaging reviews because those are the ones that garner the most views. No one's really interested in my personal life it seems but I will blog them anyway to document my life and to share my views with the world - even if the world is just a handful of people!! :D

I will continue bringing more content to this blog - hopefully more diversified contents, and definitely more unboxing of more CDs (yes yes~~!!) and of course, more photographs that I've taken!! Hope that y'all will continue supporting word shutter yes? :)



LITTLE MONSTER | PART 1 IS PLATOON | PART 2 ZHADAY | PART 3 プレゼント


Back to today's post!!

After three days of blogging about non-DVD/CD topics, I've finally made it to the final post of this LITTLE MONSTER collection - featuring (if you can't read Japanese), the プレゼント (presents) that I've received from everyone this year.

But before I start...

THANK Y'ALL FOR ALL THE THOUGHTFUL GIFTS!!
I really appreciate every one of them because
they somehow made a difference in my life even if it's in a small way.
Your thoughts are appreciated~
I feel so loved~~

To do these presents justice, I took, yes, photos of each and everyone of them. Or at least most of them because there was one that was particularly hard to photograph so I kinda gave up. :| So here I am, sitting alone in front of my light box shooting away like the lonely person again - self-indulging in the process of photo making...


Here we have the X-Mini II orange capsule speaker and the Apple Magic Mouse from Alvin! We all know that the X-Mini speakers are packed with awesome sound so loud and so bassy that the speakers actually moves when you blast your iPod on maximum volume. He got this for me because my Green Alien speaker's sound quality isn't as good. Thoughtful thoughtful eh~

The Apple Magic Mouse is something that I've constantly been fascinated by. Every time I drop by an electronic store, I would go play with it because it's so nice to click! The top of the entire mouse is a button itself and you can scroll by just running your finger up and down anywhere you want. The mouse also allows you to right click~ But the reason why I didn't get the mouse was because it's apparently not very good for photo editing (which I actually busted because once you get used to it, it's reasonable but a tablet would still be better for precise control) and that it's a little pricey so it came as a surprise for me when I received this one. :)


Have you seen these bottles before? They are made of plastic and are foldable so once you're done drinking from it, you can fold it into a smaller package for easy storage. Cool eh? Even comes with a clip for you to clip on your bag or on your pants if you don't want to risk a water bag bursting in your main compartment of your bag. This Vapur Anti-Bottle is also from Alvin because he knows I lost my Nike lime green bottle (sad~~) some months ago. My best friend has the best memory eh?


And the last present from Alvin is this book - Cat Capers: Catitude for Cat Lovers. It's a photo book by photographer Gandee Vasan and yes, the book is packed with photos of adorable felines doing what felines do the best - being extremely cute! The occasional poetries and trivia on cats keeps the book light on words and extremely heavy on photos. Due to the fact that it's all photos, I took only half an hour to get through the entire book~ So cute!!


Have you guessed what's inside that package that was featured in the ZHADAY post (Part 2 for the numerically inclined)? It's a Levi's leather bag! I'm not sure whether it's real leather or not but I love the material because it's so soft and actually quite huggable. Thank you, ZHADAY, for this bag~!! I think they had probably seen me with only one bag so they decided to give me another one to mix up my style a little bit more~ :D Couldn't take a photo of the whole bag because the space in my light box is limited. :S

They also gave me a blue, V-neck T-shirt which, if Hazel didn't mention, I wouldn't have realized was actually stuffed inside this bag. Didn't manage to take a photo of the shirt too, unfortunately, but I would definitely wear that shirt because it's kinda me - flat and simple.


On top of the bag, Daniel also gave me a huge glass container of these famous Sticky Smiley Rock candies! I remember there was one Christmas where he also gave out Sticky candies and unfortunately, I left them out for too long and it was kinda inedible at the end but this time, he gave me a second chance to try this entire glass of smiling goodness! So now and then, I would go to this container to pick a candy just to make sure I don't waste them again. 


The small birthday card found on the wrapper of the Levi's bag. :)


And for the most evil one of all - the counterfeit boarding pass made from scratch by the IS Platoon (actually, Jia Wei did most of the counterfeiting from what I understand) which doubles as a birthday card! In case y'all can't read what was written in the previous post, here's a clearer photo of it. If they didn't tell me, I wouldn't have known that this is a fake and would bring this to the airport on the day we head to KL~ On top of this counterfeit boarding pass is also the real deal so yes~!! :D


I hope y'all can actually read these heartfelt wishes from my platoon. It's a little small, no? But try to squint a little~ :P Lots of references to my constant tweeting and Gaga and alarm clocks and yes, BITCHING, in their wishes. Well, some key words to summarize who I am. :)


Last but not least, the limited edition steel case version of the movie "那些年,我們一起追的女孩“,or in English "You Are the Apple of My Eye". Click on the title for the unboxing of this amazing box set from my beloved sister, Vera!! Well, Miss Sister was uncertain of what to get me for my birthday, as usual, so I gave her the suggestion of getting me this DVD since we both want to watch the movie again anyway. On top of that, I just want to take photos of this amazing packaging so yes - we killed a few birds with one steel case.


And yes! This marks the end of this 3 part blogging "marathon" of my 22nd birthday celebration - LITTLE MONSTER! I can't believe that I've grown on by another year again but nevertheless, I will continue being who I am until I decide to grow up even more mentally!

Being childish isn't being irresponsible - it's respecting who you really are and embracing your true self!

Oh yes~ Be sure to catch the previous parts if you missed them because I spent hours working on them okay! Give me some credit, yes? :) Even if you don't read every single nonsense word I've written, at least enjoy the photos yes? Because I must say, comparing this year's film and last year's, my photography did improve okay~! :D

Time to sign off~ Thanks for reading *waves to the single reader over there* :)


LITTLE MONSTER | PART 1 IS PLATOON | PART 2 ZHADAY | PART 3 プレゼント

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP