I'm blogging because I'm bored...

Right now, I'm sitting outside my "examination hall" waiting for my practical test to start. YES!! It's finally Thursday and I love Thursdays because it means that I only have to sleep in this stupid place for only one more night and after that, I can finally go home!



Had been wanting to blog these few days because of some weird, negative built up energy in me. It feels as though a black bird is trying to break through my ribcage and fly free but part of me just won't allow it. Feels like my past self is coming back to haunt me and I don't want that...

Probably because of the weird dreams I've been having the previous nights - of things I hold dearly to me, of things that are no long real, on things that threatens what I believe in. Shall not go into details of these dreams because they are private but they still haunt me; whether in a good or bad way, I'm not exactly sure.

Dreams are not real...or are they? Sometimes, dreams feel so real it feels as though I've left my body and went on a little trip during the night and when I wake up, the emotions are still within me. Do you feel the same way too? Are these dreams telling me something?

Did a Tarot reading for myself (yes, it's been awhile, no?) and the reading hints that I've been fighting a lot with traditions for the sake of justice and because of that, I'm feeling burdened. But again, the outcome seems quite promising but you can never be sure because Tarot cards are not meant to predict the cold, hard future - they only show the path towards what you're going through right now...

I know what I'm fighting for. In fact, this fight defines who I am... And yes, even though these sacrifices and non-stop fighting is leaving me tired and burdened to the extent that the past me is emerging, I don't care because it's worth it.




Okay. I'm still waiting for my turn to take the test. Shall attempt to study a little for it but I doubt anything can get into my head because they are all numbers... Wish me luck!!

By the way, those who visits my blog specially to look at the CDs, stay tuned for this weekend's entry as I will bring you... *drum rolls*

Lady Gaga - Born This Way (the deluxe version one because the cover is nicer) and hopefully,
Lady Gaga - Judas (the single!!)

Until then!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP